This is the update you’ve been waiting for! Corel DRAW X5 makes everyday tasks faster and easier, saving time again to help you build trust. See the 10 most compelling reasons to upgrade your graphics software today.
Although Adobe dominates the graphics industry, Corel DRAW X5 always first drawing vector program that comes to mind, most PC users. Corel Draw X5 combines a supplement to a number of areas of expertise are available. It includes photo-mode image editor, animation and tools theSwish miniMax2 new browser Corel Media Connect. The
emphasis here is on quantity: the installation completed application to more than 6 GB of disk space and destroyed a lunch in general.
You can start CorelDraw from an expanded set of ready-made templates or from a blank page. Even in the last show of the new features because you can set the color or rgb kmik ICC profile. Yes Corel now has full support for color management standard in the industry. Well, that’s something most users do not think is an important product in the line between enthusiasm and commercial use and to ensure the colors the way you and your customers want. A color palette to help you improve easily keep track of the exact color you used are so far away.
Corel Draw X5 System Requirements :
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP, with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
- Intel® Pentium® 4, AMD Athlon™ 64 or AMD Opteron™
- 1 GB RAM
- 750 MB hard disk space (1 GB for typical installation without content). Up to 6GB needed to install extra content
- Mouse or tablet
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution (768 x 1024 on a Tablet PC)
- DVD drive
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or higher
Download Corel Draw X5 [Portable] | 219 MB